13 February 2011

Photo of the Day | Feb 13


Still Life
It's been years since I had my last Still Life shoot, back in my film days. I decided to take another try for this year. Although it would take time for me again to get the right lighting and compo. This will be my new project for 2011. When I got back in photography in 2008, after a 6 year hiatus, I started re-learning my basics in landscapes and macro, then Portraiture last year. This year will be all about still life, food and product photography. 

Of course I would still shoot the other stuffs given a chance. There's just no subject for me more complicated and arduous than still life and products, especially in lighting. Will just have to put more effort on it.

So Expect more of this kind of images from me this year. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...