16 February 2011

Berso at Litrato | Feb 17

     Alon...

     Kusa mang ibangon sa lusak...  
    Pagal na puso, sadyang kayhirap...  
    Isang butil na pangarap, ngayo'y nawasak...  
    Munting liwanag na pinawi ng ulap.

    Berso at Litrato 
   17 February 2011

I don't usually take photos of homeless people and beggars on street... i don't have anything against some street photographers doing it, but it's just not what I want them to be remembered in my photos. However rugged and pityful they may look now, but I'm sure they also have their share of hope and happiness, love and sorrows... they have lived their own lives. I just wish I could capture those moments for them, instead.

Still, I have to take a photo of this old woman. I was drawn by that look in her face... as if by looking at her, I was seeing her thoughts, her regrets, and hope... all passing by.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...