22 January 2011

A New Adventure

A rainy weekend for us here in Manila... but still, a great Saturday for everyone!

I'm really nervous about this blogging thing because I'm new to this and I really don't know what to say... but maybe just one step at a time and I'll get the hang of it.  So please just bear with me for a llittle while.

So, this will be my new adventure..., a new project to while my time.  I just want to share some of my thoughts and works to friends and to everyone willing to appreciate them, however mediocre they may be. I guess it's just easier for me to express myself in words and in photographs, than in my own voice.

And so, my friends, I will have to burden you for your time, and may you all find a bit of joy in sharing this blog with me.

Welcome, and take part with my inSights!

Roe G. Empleo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...